Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Mar 9, 2016

Mar. 8 - The Ni-Ji-I-Ro Farming shop

Inami-no-Mizube-no-Sato park of Hyogo Prefecture held a photo display event from Dec. 1, 2015 to Feb. 29, 2016.  The park staff members asked visitors to hand in their original photos which had been taken in the park.   We have been visiting that place for many times, so my husband brought in one of his best shots last November. 


This picture of two birds, "Enaga" or "Long-tailed Tit" was
displayed at the lobby in the park.


As the event ended on Feb. 29, my husband and I went there to pick up his photo yesterday.   After that, we drove a few minutes away to the farmers' shop which was opened last November.

We have been very curious about the new store every time we passed it before.  Unfortunately, the spacious parking lot was always filled with many cars, and we could not find a space for our car, so we had to pass by.   We didn't think that many people live in the area, so we wondered where the people are coming from.  

Six months have been passed since its opening, we were finally able to find some space to park our car yesterday.  We got out of the car and we walked to the shopping area. 






The store name is "Ni Ji I Ro Farmin"

Ni Ji I Ro means "rainbow colors"
and
"Farmin" may mean an abbreviation of "farming."


The restaurant  
Opens at 11:00 a.m. and closes at 3:30 p.m.
Last order is at 2:30 p.m.

You can enjoy buffet style within 90 minutes.


Price :
1,620 yen or $16.20 / Adult
1,404 yen or $14.04 / Over 65 years old
810 yen or $8.10 / 4 years old to Elementary school students
Free / below 4 years old




The cafe
Opens at 3:00 p.m. and Closes at 5:00 p.m.
Last Order: 4:30 p.m.

Dessert including drink is 918 yen or $9.18
Drink only 378 yen or $3.78


* * * * * * * * * *


My husband said, "The restaurant seems too expensive for us as we are retirees.   Let's go to the grocery store to find packed lunches." 


The original lunch was filled with various dishes.
The price is 450 yen ($4.50).



Along with the lunch, we bought some snacks. 
The left, Uirou, or sweet rice jelly, was priced at 150 yen or $1.50 while
the right, sponge cake, was priced at 80 yen / $0.80.


I was also happy to buy one fresh radish priced at only 60 yen or $0.60.


We also bought three pots of petunia at the shop.  We were attracted to the lower price of 60 yen or $0.60 each.  I planted them to our bigger pots after we came back late in the afternoon.




We enjoyed shopping at the new farmers' shop.





We brought the packed lunch at Hiokayama Park and ate there.  What a wonderful day to have lunch while watching wildbirds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment