Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Nov 10, 2013

One day bus tour to Daisen & Hiruzen (2)

We live in the south part of Hyogo where leaves have not turned red or yellow yet.  But visiting the north part which is colder, leaves have already turned to red or yellow.


I took these pictures while I was on the bus which was moving, so this picture is blur.  But I guess you can see the leaves turned yellow for this season.  The road is like a tunnel made of leaves. 

Whenever we are on the mountain, weather suddenly changesOne time it was strange, when we visited there it was raining and suddenly we saw the sun shone on the other part of the area

We were lucky to be able to watch Daisen mountain from the bus windows.  The bus driver moved slowly so that we could take pictures.  The road is called "Daisen Sky Line," and it's famous because of its estatic nature landscape of terrain.


We passed by so many mountain curves like what is shown in this photo below.  The tour attendant advised us not to read our map or any book while the bus was in motion because it will make us feel dizzy.  

 
 
Our bus headed to our next destination, Tottori Hanakairo Flower Park.  Please find my entry for continued story.  (Please click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment