Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Nov 5, 2013

One of the Japanese largest flower parks in Totori

My husband and I participated in a bus tour yesterday.  I would like to share the colorful pictures herewith.  
 
Tottori Hana Kairo is one of the largest size flower parks in Japan.
 
Flowers made with birds' shape
 





                                          halloween pumpkin



 
 
These beautiful flowers are called "Salvia."   They were in full bloom when we visited Tottori Hana Kairo. It was like a bright red carpet of flowers.
 


Tottori Hanakairo Flower Park is one of the largest flower parks in Japan. The park is about 50 hectares in area with a variety of seasonal flowers at a 50 meters flower dome, a flowerbed on water and a European garden. Night viewing of illuminated flowers, called "Moonlight Flower Garden", is very popular. Moonlight Flower Garden is held on Saturday and Sunday from July to August, Christmas season, and summer vacation season.

The park was a filming location for the Korean TV drama "Athena: Goddess of War".

No comments:

Post a Comment