Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 22, 2015

Akashi Park (Jan. 21) - Vol. 1

Yesterday, I walked around Akashi Park, Hyogo Preecture for about 3 hours to watch wildbirds. 

The name of "Akashi Park" is inscribed on the stone. 

Akashi Castle


Kawasemi or Common Kingfisher



Shijukara or Great Tit is on the lower left and
Yamagara or Varied Tit is on the upper right.

 
Bamboo bird feeders on the trees
 

Here is a close up of the picture above.

Here is another tree where
you can find a plastic brown bird feeder.
 


I found empty seeds of sunflowers scattered under the trees.
Obviously, bird watchers give the birds seeds and
they come to eat them. 

 Shijukara or Great Tit
 

I have never seen a Shijukara under a bench before,
however on this picture, there is a small one underneath.
 
a close up picture of above
You can see the bird clearly.
 








Enaga or Long-tailed tit
 
 


It's like this bird is saying,
"We have white feathers on top of our head!"

 


The bird is flapping it’s wings;
it looks like it’s about to fly.


"I have powerful legs to support all my weight!"


These photos were taken by a single-lens reflex camera.



 
More pictures are continued to the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment