Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 22, 2015

Akashi Park (Jan. 21) - Vol. 4

Magamo or Mallard

The female birds have brown body with yellow beak.
 

The male birds are more attractive. 
Their green heads look shining brightly.


Karugamo or Spot-billed Duck



There are two ducks in the picture below. 
 The one in front seems to be resting
while the other one at the back is looking for food.

Hoshihajiro or Common Pochard

Hidorigamo or Eurasian Wigeon


They seem to have found their new partner,
since they change partners every year.
 




Kaitsuburi or Little Grebe

They are very tiny and always diving into the water. 
(The white bird at the back is known as Yurikamome or Black-headed Gull.)
 
 


Yesterday, I walked around the Akashi park for approx. 10 kilometers in total.
It took me more than 3 hours to take nearly 400 pictures.

Today, I woke up to find terrible muscle pains in my legs.
I stayed in bed all day, and selected the best pictures I had taken yesterday.

I edited some of them for close-up photos.

I thought 3-hour walk was too much for me, but I really enjoyed visiting there.

I hope my photos will be enjoyable for birdwatchers
who can't go out because of bad health or old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment