Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 16, 2015

Self Introduction - Revision Jan. 2015

I'm a 48-year old housewife living in Himeji, Hyogo Prefecture, western part of Japan. I'm on my menopausal stage, and I am prone to having serious diseases. I quit my work last year, and I have been relaxing at home these days. I want to polish my English skills by writing this blog.
 
 
I was originally from Tokyo, which is located in eastern part of Japan. I was still single when I lived in Tokyo, the largest city of Japan where various international businesses are located. I used to work as a clerk for different import and export companies. I sat down in front of the computer and arranged documents. Remembering these days, I thought I really enjoyed working for them.

Upon my marriage at 40, I moved to a small town in Hyogo Prefecture, western part of Japan. As I live in the countryside which doesn't have any employment opportunities for trading businesses, I got a license as a caregiver in 2011.

I worked as a caregiver for a nursing home for one year, then my health declined from too much work. I was hospitalized for one week in 2013 because of Ileocecal Diverticulitis, which is similar to Appendicitis.

I took a year long rest at home because my husband helps me financially. Then I worked for another caregiving company in March 2014, but too much work and stress caused me to be infected with herpes in October 2014. I quit working to maintain my good health.

I think being involved in a physically demanding job didn't fit me very well compared with my previous desk work.

Recently I usually stay at home and relax. For my health, my doctors recommend a 30-minute walk every day, so I take a walk except on rainy days. I enjoy watching wild birds on my way. I also enjoy knitting.

Using peels of vegetables and fruits in my kitchen, I have been making compost in our garden since October 2014. I am planning to grow tomatoes and other vegetables in spring.

Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment