Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 22, 2015

Akashi Park (Jan. 21) - Vol. 3


Yurikamome or Black Headed Gull
They look beautiful while floating idly on the water.
 

Someone is feeding them at the side of the pond.
A lot of Black Headed Gulls are flying above, and looked greedy.



A close up picture of the Kawau above.

Kawau or Great Comorant

They are much bigger than crows!



Many Great Comorant inhabit the woods.
Their droppings fall on the leaves of the trees
making these leaves look white.
I hope the tress will not wither.





Look at the red marks on the picture below.
You can find several Goisagi or Black-crowned Night Herons.
They are sleeping.






Tobi or  Black Kite

The black dots in the picture below are 
many Black Kites flying high above in the sky.
 


Kobu Hakucho or Mute Swan
They are big and noticeible in the Akashi park. 


 



Aosagi or Grey Heron
with Hidori Gamo or Eurasian Wigeon
 




Grey Heron with many Magamo (ducks) or Mallard


- Continue to the last page -
 


No comments:

Post a Comment