Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 16, 2015

My Gloves

I knitted my gloves yesterday.  It will be useful when I use binoculars.  I will wear them for birdwatching.   I also like the color of the yarn.










When I was alone last Friday, 9th, I found our toilet on the 1st floor became broken.  I read the toilet products insturction booklet, and checked if I could repair it by myself, but I couldn't do it successfully.  Then I found maybe some part was broken, and repair part was needed. 

The toilet on the first floor was not able to use, so I used our toilet on the second floor instead. 

Upon my husband arriving at home that night, I told him about it.  I wanted him to repair it, but my husband is a person who is not good at hands such as DIY, it was not good idea.

I went to a DIY store in my neigborhood to look for the part, and I asked about it to a store staff, but unfortunately they don't have any.  He also said to me that "We can ask for the maker, but their offices are closed for Saturday and Sunday, and there is a national holiday on Monday this week, so we will ask them on Tuesday.  Will you be okay?"

I didn't agree with him because we had another DIY store in Himeji, so I asked my husband to take there.  He took me up there, but they didn't have any stock unfortunately.

Then, I checked the part on the internet, and I found the part on sale, so I made a mail order to them. 

The part arrived here on yesterday, Friday, and I repaired the toilet. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment