Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 28, 2015

Okuyama (Jan. 28) - Eurasian Bullfinch

 
 


A pair of Mejiro or Japanese White-eye


Uso or Eurasian Bullfinch

They were also in pairs.


Seguro Sekirei or Japanese Wagtail
(Left: male & Right: Female)
The lighter color is female.
 


Kosagi or Little Egret

We have several white Egrets living in Japan such as
Cattle Egret, Great Egret, and Intermediate Egret.

They are similar to one another.

When I started in wild bird watching many years ago,
I always checked if they were wearing yellow socks.
 
The yellow sock tells us its bird name, Little Egret. 

 
I always check bird books for its names and habitats.


No comments:

Post a Comment