Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 24, 2015

Okuyama (Jan. 24)

I walked around our neighborhood of Okuyama, Himeji this morning.
I was happy to take photos of different birds like below. 
 
I took the pictures which show the towers reflected in the pond.
 
Kisekirei or Grey Wagtail


This is a close up photo of above.
You can see the bird, but its yellow body is blurred. 
 
 
Hakusekirei or White Wigtail
 
Please take a look at its cheek - the color is white.



Seguro Sekiri or Japanese Wagtail
Their cheek is black.

They look very similar -
but you can distinguish by the color of its cheeks.


Jobitaki or Daurian Redstart


Mozu or Bull-headed Shrike


Mejiro or Japanese White-eye


Mukudori or White-cheeked Starling


Kosagi or Little Egret
 
These photos were taken by a single-lens reflex camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment