Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 21, 2014

A Neck Warmer

I watched a TV program about a knitting neck warmer last December.  A knitting instructor showed us how to knit it for about 20 minutes. 

They broadcasted the program around December 15, and they said if we woud start knitting immediately, we could finish it early enough for the Chirstmas present.  

The pattern was very difficult for me.  I often made mistakes, and took a lot of time repairing them.

I was very glad when I finally finished it this morning. 




While I was knitting, my husband asked me what I was knitting, and whose this for.  I replied that I was knitting myself a neck warmer.   Then, whenever he saw me knitting, he repeated he liked the natural green of the yarn.  It sounded like he wanted it. 

Tomorrow is his 61st birthday, so I am now wondering maybe I will give him this as a birthday present?  With another yarn, this can be also used as a cap.







As I am not good at knitting, so I needed to go to a library to check their textbook.



1 comment:

  1. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts.
    neck warmer skiing

    ReplyDelete