Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 2, 2014

A Happy New Year 2014

A Happy New Year 2014

I want to be a good writer, so I make comparisons sentences between tutor's and my original sentences.

(Tutor's sentence)
I hope all the RareJob teachers,staffs, and other people including my friends have enjoyed the new year!

(My original sentence)
I hope all the RareJob teachers, and staffs, and other people including my friends have been enjoying the new year!

*******

(Tutor's sentences)
I think that Osechi boxes usually costs around 10,000 and I think this is a little bit too much from me since most of these Osechi boxes contains food that I really don't like to eat.
 
(My origincal sentences)
I guess that the boxes of Osechi set cost about from 10,000 yen, and they usually contain some foods which I didn't really like to eat.  Price of 10,000 yen is just too much for me. 


    
(Tutor's sentences)
I have two empty food boxes that look like Osechi boxes (please refer to the picture).  I decided to put the foods I want to eat for New Year in these boxes and tried making them look like Osechi.
(My original sentences)
I had two empty boxes, which is the picture, in my house, and used them to put in the foods which I wanted to eat on the New Year's day.  I tried to make it look like a kind of Osechi. 

*******
 
(Tutor's sentences)
I bought some pre-cooked dishes which were priced at about 1,000 yen at a local supermarket and put them in Osechi boxes.  Typically, housewives cook the Osechi dishes by themselves but since I am not that good in cooking, we usually buy the pre-cooked ones.  I wanted to save money for this year's Osechi so I decided to do it like what was shown on the picture below.  I arranged the dishes that I bought from the super market and ate them on New Year morning.

(My original sentences)
I bought some of prepared dishes which priced about 1,000 yen in a local supermarket, and put them in the boxes.  For Osechi dishes, many housewives cook the food themselves.  But I am not very good at cooking, and we usually buy prepared Osechi.  For this year, we tried to save money,  I chose this way for this year.   to arranged mini Osechi boxes and ate them on the new year's day's morning.


 
(Tutor's sentences)
After that, my husband and I went outside to visit the nearest Shinto Shrine.
I stayed inside the house for so long that I didn't think that it would be very cold that day, so I was surprised at the temperature when I went out, it wasn't snowing that day though.  My husband wore several layers of clothing.  He didn't meet any acquaintances on our way to the shrine but if we happened to meet some of his friends in the street, probably no one would have recognized him.
 
(My original sentences)
After that, my husband and I went outside to visit the nearest Shinto Shrine. 
I stayed at the house so I didn't recognize how it would be cold, but it was really cold, not snowing though.   My husband wore a lot of clothes.  He didn't meet anyone at the time, but if any of his friends came across, maybe none of them could figure out it was him.
 

(Tutor's sentences)
On our way to the shrine we passed by some flowers that are in full bloom.
This kind of flower is called Tsubaki.

(My original sentences)
On our way to the shrine, we found some beautiful flowers called Tsubaki in full bloom.



Lemon Trees

The gate of the shrine
 
 
It's The name of the shrine "Aso Hachiman Guu"
 


(Tutor's sentence)
I said a prayer of thanks for being guarded/guided in the past year and
I also wished for the new year to be a happy one.
(My original sentence)
I prayed that thank for guarding us for last year, and I wish the new year will be a happy year.
 
 
(Tutor's senteces)
I had some omochi, a kind of rice cake, today.
I had some omochi today. It's a kind of rice cake.


(My original sentence)
 I had some omochi, rice cakes today.


  (Tutor's sentences)
We ate a lot over the New Year Holidays and I gained one kilogram. Because of that, we wanted to lose some weight. We decided to climb up Jinju-zan mountain (175 meters in height) this morning.
 
(My original sentence)
After we ate a lot, I noticed that I gained one kilogram, so we wanted to lost some weight, and we went up to Jinju-zan mountain (175meter height) this morning. 

* * * * * * *
  
(Tutor's sentence)
It takes about 15 minutes of walk from our house to get to the foot of the mountain and after that, it takes another 20 minutes to go up to the top.

(My original sentence)
The foot of the small mountain is about a 15-minute walk from our house, and another 20-minute going up to the top of it.

* * * * * * *
 
(Tutor's sentence)
On the top of the mountain, there are several antennas used by radio stations to transmit signals.
 
(My Original sentence)
There are antennas for radio stations on top of the mountains.


 My husband already looked tired after 5 minutes of going up.


(Tutor's sentence)
After the 30 minute struggle, we arrived on top and enjoyed the great view of our town.
(My original sentence)
              After 30-minute struggling, we arrived on top.  We enjoyed a great view of our town.



(Tutor's sentence)
To get to the best physical condition possible,
I think it's better if I lose about 3 to 5 kilograms of my current weight this year.
 
(My original sentence)
To make my physical body condition best,
I think it's better to lose weight about 3 or 5 kilograms this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment