Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 20, 2014

We had some snow yesterday

When I woke up yesterday morning, I was surpised to have found that there was some snow left on the ground.  It has already stopped snowing when I woke up at 7 a.m.  We have snow in winter, but it was our first time this season.

 
It was sunny yesterday.  However, compared with the other sunny days where the ground is bown or gray, the white color reflected my eyes.   The dazzling light of snow brightened my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment