Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Jan 24, 2014

My Kimchi Nabe

Shown below is an easy to cook Kimuchi Nabe I came up with.
I already made it myself several times. 
My husband doesn't like Kimchi so he never eats this.
 
Anyway, here's the recipe.
I bought a pack of Tofu (soy bean curd), and a pack of Kimchi (fermented vegetables) yesterday.
They cost 50 and 100 Yen respectively.
 
 
 I found leftovers in the refrigerator yesterday such as:  
chinese cabbage, shimeji mushruoom, onion leeks.
I sliced the onion leeks before cooking.
I cut the bottom part of the mushroom with a kitchen knife.
 

I only used half of the pack of the Tofu, and I sliced them.
I boiled some water (approx. 200ml), and put the vegetables.

 

Then I added the pack of Kimchi to them.  I used the whole amount of Kimchi.
 

Five minutes later, the hot meal was ready.  My body warmed up after having it.

 
My mouth became like fire!
To cool it down, I also ate a cup of dessert after having this.
 
 
The bottom part was pudding, some cream in the middle, and chocolate on the Top.
It's called Tiramisù, an Italian dessert.
I guess it became popular in Japan ten years ago.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment