Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 11, 2015

Akashi Park (Feb. 6) Vol. 1

 
 A name plate of the Akashi Park

The Akashi Castle


There is a pond outside of the Akashi Park. 

One Kobu Hakucho or mute Swan is chasing a male Magamo or Mallard.

 

 
It seems like the duck is asking for help.


I felt like shouting "Don't be bullying!"



 
Goisagi or Black-crowned Night Herons
 




Christmas roses were growing in Cafe Parco's garden.
Cafe Parco is only the coffee shop located inside of the Akashi Park.



Tobi or Black Kite
 
 Aosagi or Great Heron
carrying a twig






No comments:

Post a Comment