Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 16, 2015

Feb. 16 - Crochets

 
I knitted these two pieces today.
It took me only 30 minutes or so.
Making these things is enjoyable time for me.
 
 
I knitted these one year ago. 
Orange and green leaves.
Rose with its leaf.
 


Patterns of rose and leaves were shown in this book.


This bird (Cockatiel) pattern was also shown in the book.


I have one female cockatiel as pet.
 

I walk regularly to maintain good shape.  
I always bring my pendant type pedometer to check 
how many steps I take evey day.  
 
I knitted its covers with different colors of yarns.
It sounds a bit big, huh?     
 

I knitted the blue one last summer, and
the red one in the beginning of this winter.




When I flipped another magazine, I found one Jizo stuffed doll.
There was no instruction how to make Jizo,
but I looked into the magazine for a number of times to knit one.

I took the picture before sending it to my sister one year ago. 
Here's the one which I knitted.
 
Jizo - He is cleaning with broom.


 
This one is not my handmade bag: 
I bought it almost 12 years ago. 
 
The bright colors of the bag cheers me up! 
 


You can see one cloth inside.
It helps to keep the bag in a good shape.

 

 
* * * * * * * * * *
 
 
Here's the bag I knitted last month as well as the gloves and the room shoes.
For me, my favorite color is red at the moment.
My favorite color changes sometimes.

I like blue colors in summer.
I like the color which makes me hot winter.

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment