Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 1, 2015

Okuyama (Feb. 1)

This morning I left our house 11:00 a.m. and went up to a mountain in Okuyama.
 
Aosagi or Grey Heron


Uso (osu) or Male Eurasian Bullfinch
They have red cheeks.


Uso (mesu) or Female Eurasian Bullfinch
They have grey cheeks.






It was snowing slightly yesterday. 
Icicles have formed under the grasses?

I reached top of the mountain at noon.
I looked down the town and the beach.
 


Joubitaki (mesu) or Female Daurian Redstart



I went down to the summit, and then I looked up to another mountain.
I took this picture in the Shinto shrine.



I don't think this picture nice -- too light as the white color is too strong!
Kaitsuburi or Little Grebe


Ooban or Eurasian Coot

 
Hiyodori or Brown-eared Bulbul


Joubitaki (osu) or Male Daurian Redstart


Keri or Grey-headed Lapwing

Grey-headed Lapwing looks beautiful when they open their wings.
The contrast of white and black color is conspicuous to human eyes.


Mukudori or White-cheeked Starting

Several years ago, they came to our garden.
It was so noisy, so I opened the window.
Soon after that, they flew away like this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment