Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 11, 2015

Akashi Park (Feb. 6) Vol. 2

 
The sign board says "Parking lot is available from 300 meters away from here. 
Move to the left side (red <--- mark in the picture) for 300 meters.
If you reach the trafic light, turn right.  You will find the parking lot up there. 
 
Parking fee is 100 yen for every 30 minutes from Monday to Friday.
Parking lot is open 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.


Ornamental cabbage flowers are arranged in a HEART shape.


The right is a Kawau or Great Cormorant.
The left is Karugamo or Spot-billed Duck.
 
 
Kaitsuburi or Little Grebe




Magamo or Mallard
Male birds have yellow beaks.  Others are female.  
 
One couple of Mallard



Karugamo or Spot-billed Ducks


Hoshihajiro or Common Pochard 


Hidorigamo or Eurasian Wigeon




Yurikamome or Black-headed Gull

 
I arrived there at 11:00 a.m., and
I walked more than one hour and half up here.
 
these are only half the pictures I had taken that day,
more pictures are followed by the next page.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment