Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 19, 2015

Feb. 19

Our apricot tree started to bloom a few days ago, and I think it means we are now experiencing the coldest day of the year. 

 

I feel terribly cold these days, but I look forward to the festivals every year.   
This is one of the poster for the festival at the Matsubara Hachiman Shrine.



Festival schedule 
7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Feb. 18
0:00 a.m. (midnight) to 7:00 p.m. on Feb. 19
Their schedule will be the same time and same day of every year.


* * * * * * * * * *


Here's the poster of Aso Shrine.












No comments:

Post a Comment