Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 27, 2015

Feb. 27 - The Japanese White-eyes

I took the pictures below this afternoon.  We had rain yesterday, and the flowers of our Japanese apricot tree began to fall down.  Birds of the Japanese White-eyes came to suck the nectar of the flowers.









The white part of the trees means it has been affected with some disease. 
We have to do something soon.   



They should hurry up before the flowers fall down.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I enjoy reading your blog. Your English is good and I think it's the best way to improve your English rather than articles that you have no interest in.
    Keep it up!
    AR

    ReplyDelete