Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 5, 2015

Okuyama (Feb. 5)

I attached Siguma lens to Canon EOS kiss and took pictures around noon time today.
 
Seguro Sekirei or Japanese Wagtail




Jobitaki or Daurian Redstart





Kiji Bato or Oriental Turtle Dove


Mejiro or Japanese White-eye



Jobitaki (mesu) or Female Daurian Redstart



Kogera or Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker


Tsugumi or Dusky Thrush


Shirohara or Pale Thrush

No comments:

Post a Comment