Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 12, 2015

Akashi Park (Feb. 6) Vol. 5

 I walked more than 8 kilometers to look around wild birds that day.
 
I was too enthusiastic to find them,
I acted like a young girl with so much energy.
 
 
* * * * * *
 
Colorful Viola flowers greeted us at the entrance of the Akashi Park. 
 


Someone made a wire decoration of octopus.
Akashi area has rich harvest of octopus.
They put boiled octopus and cook Akashi yaki.   
(please click here for the pictures.)

Whenever I visit the Akashi park, I come to watch birds at this tree.
There is a cliff next to the tree, so we need to be cautious of our safty.



There is a pond in the center of Akashi Park.
Walking slowly as I enjoy watching birds,
I will take more than 40 minutes to walk around the pond.
 


The steps are the hardest part when walking in this park.

There are trees all along the steps, and I hear birds tweeting.
I always look above if I can see birds.


Actually I stumbled when I visited this place last month,
I was too excited to check birds above.
Fortunately it didn't break my legs or the camea.



I saw differents stray cats living in this park.
They are fat, and I guess there is always someone who feeds them.  

 


 
 
 
 The next picture's explanation.
 
 
 
Right: Model Canon EOS Kiss X6i

 
 
I visited the Akashi Park on January 22 carrying Canon lens,
but this time I attached the Sigma lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment