Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 11, 2015

Akashi Park (Feb. 6) Vol. 4

 
You can see the name "AKASHI PARK" in the lid of manhole. 
 It contains electrical cables which provide electricity.


Shijukara or Great Tit


Enaga or Long-tailed Tit
 
 
 
Ruribitaki (osu) or Male Red-flanked bluetail.
Male is beautiful for its blue body.  
 
 
Ruribitaki (mesu) or Female Red-flanked bluetail

For female birds, you can see brown and orange in her body.

But if you see her back, her tail has blue color.
 
The bird is on the left upperside of the bench.
 

 
 
 
Kawasemi or Common Kingfisher



 

No comments:

Post a Comment