Recent Updates

I quit RareJob lessons at the end of August, 2016. It was my 3rd anniversary of taking lessons. I thought it was enough because I am getting older and I don't expect any job opportunity with English related. We don't have any foreign neigbors in the countryside.

I have already uploaded many pictures up to now. I feel it takes me quite a lot of time to upload another pictures, so I started writing another diary.

My new blog address is
http://kaypliche2.blogspot.jp/

Thank you!

Feb 5, 2015

Christmas Rose Event 2015 at Tegarayama, Himeji, Hyogo Prefecture

 Christmas Roses Event 
(Saturday, Feb. 21 to Sunday, March 15)
 
Christmas rose, which was originally named as Helleborus, became popular in Japan through the years.  The flower blossom season is coming soon, so like the previous years, local members of the Christmas Rose fan club will exhibit their own Christmas Roses at Tegarayama Botanical Garden.    

The city-owned garden is planning to display more than 200 pots of Christmas Roses including 30 species for both original and new varieties starting Saturday, Feb. 21 to Sunday, March 15, 2015.

There will be a 15-minute lecture available at 11:00 a.m. on three Sundays, Feb. 22, Mar. 8 and 15.  The experts will discuss new trends of Christmas roses for this season.  Reservation is not needed.

There will be two 60-minute lectures available on Sunday, March 1.
Morning class from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon / Afternoon class from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.

Experts will show you how to grow plants step-by-step, and the topic for both classes will be the same.  The lectures are free of charge, but the entrance fee of the botanical garden is 200 yen for one adult. 

There will be only 20 seats available for each class.  If you would like to reserve your seats, please call Tegarayama Botanical Garden or email them with your name, age, phone number by Thursday, Feb. 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment